Friday, May 22, 2026

“Two and A Half Men” Kid Says Stop Watching Show, “It’s Filth” (See Video On Home Page)

Share

Angus T. Jones, the 19 year old who’s made millions appearing on “Two and A Half Men,” now tells his Christian followers to stop watching the show. “It’s filth,” he says in a video posted to YouTube of his “testimony” at a Christian church in Los Angeles. This is hilarious. Not very talented, and lucky to have been on the show and made so much money at a young age, Jones now says he’d like to be off the show. He may get his wish. Insiders tell me say CBS is preparing to wrap up “Two and A Half Men” at the end of this season.

Here’s the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTju7uI8-1o&feature=player_embedded. You can catch Jones’s remarks at 7:30. “Please stop watching it. Please stop filling your head with filth. People say it’s entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain. It’s bad news.”

“You cannot be a true god fearing person and be on a show like that,” Jones says. He’s made several million dollars doing just that, however.

For me personally: I can’t wait to read Chuck Lorre’s memoirs. First it was Charlie Sheen, now it’s the kid. Jones is suggesting that Satan is at work or something when it comes to “Men” and television.

The video is featured on our home page video player below.

Jones’s agents at Paradigm are probably on the ledge right about now.

http://www.vop.com/article/1096/site-categories/today-at-vop/angus-t-jones-testimony

Donate to Showbiz411.com

Showbiz411 is now in its 13th year of providing breaking and exclusive entertainment news. This is an independent site, unlike the many Hollywood trades that are owned by one company. To continue providing news that takes a fresh look at what's going on in movies, music, theater, etc, advertising is our basis. Reader donations would be greatly appreciated, too. They are just another facet of keeping fact based journalism alive.
Thank you


Roger Friedman
Roger Friedmanhttps://www.showbiz411.com
Roger Friedman is the founder and editor-in-chief of Showbiz411. He wrote the FOX411 column on FoxNews.com from 1999 to 2009 and previously edited Fame magazine and wrote the "Intelligencer" column at New York magazine. His bylines have appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, the New York Daily News, the New York Post, Vogue, Details, and the Miami Herald. He is a voting member of the Critics Choice Awards (Film and Television branches), and his movie reviews are tracked by Rotten Tomatoes. is articles have appeared in dozens of publications over the years including New York Magazine, where he wrote the Intelligencer column in the mid 90s and covered the OJ Simpson trial, and Fox News (when it wasn't so crazy) where he covered Michael Jackson. With D.A. Pennebaker and Chris Hegedus, he co-produced the 2002 documentary "Only the Strong Survive," which screened at Directors' Fortnight at the Cannes Film Festival.

Read more

In Other News