Tuesday, May 19, 2026

“South Park” Trump Episode Hits 1.8 Million Viewers, See Trailer for Next Episode (Featuring Satan)

Share

The “South Park” premiere for season 27 continues to grow in numbers.

So far, 1.8 million households have watched last week’s opening episode in which Trump and Paramount — which just paid the show’s creators $1.5 billion — were mercilessly skewered.

Trump’s teeny penis, cuddling with Satan in bed, and the president’s ultimate suing of Jesus, appeared on Comedy Central with little notice and no teaser.

Initially the ratings were 430,000. But since it first aired, the show has jumped to 1.8 million.

Comedy Central will let the premiere simmer, racking up more numbers, as it waits until August 6th for the 2nd episode.

Below is the trailer, although it’s just a tease and does not really indicate what Matt Stone and Trey Parker will include.

So far, Trump himself has not written about “South Park” on his truthsocial.com which is odd since he usually attacks anyone who says a bad word about him. Officially The White House said “South Park” wasn’t popular anymore. LOL.

You can watch the episode on Paramount Plus.

Donate to Showbiz411.com

Showbiz411 is now in its 13th year of providing breaking and exclusive entertainment news. This is an independent site, unlike the many Hollywood trades that are owned by one company. To continue providing news that takes a fresh look at what's going on in movies, music, theater, etc, advertising is our basis. Reader donations would be greatly appreciated, too. They are just another facet of keeping fact based journalism alive.
Thank you


Roger Friedman
Roger Friedmanhttps://www.showbiz411.com
Roger Friedman is the founder and editor-in-chief of Showbiz411. He wrote the FOX411 column on FoxNews.com from 1999 to 2009 and previously edited Fame magazine and wrote the "Intelligencer" column at New York magazine. His bylines have appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, the New York Daily News, the New York Post, Vogue, Details, and the Miami Herald. He is a voting member of the Critics Choice Awards (Film and Television branches), and his movie reviews are tracked by Rotten Tomatoes. is articles have appeared in dozens of publications over the years including New York Magazine, where he wrote the Intelligencer column in the mid 90s and covered the OJ Simpson trial, and Fox News (when it wasn't so crazy) where he covered Michael Jackson. With D.A. Pennebaker and Chris Hegedus, he co-produced the 2002 documentary "Only the Strong Survive," which screened at Directors' Fortnight at the Cannes Film Festival.

Read more

In Other News