iSick: Apple Closes All NYC Stores Because of COVID, No Re-Opening Announced
Apple has closed all its stores in New York City because of COVID. There’s no date given for re-opening.
“We regularly monitor conditions and we will adjust our health measures to support the well-being of customers and employees,” the company said in a statement Monday. “We remain committed to a comprehensive approach for our teams that combines regular testing with daily health checks, employee and customer masking, deep cleaning and paid sick leave.”
Here are the stores. You can still order online or go to the suburbs. Apple sent reviewers AirPods this week, version 3. I am not much of an Apple customer, but I wanted to give these a try. I had to order for $10 a pair of white plastic ear hooks so they didn’t fall out of my ears. But even paired with a Samsung S21, the AirPods are pretty great. The sound is rich and detailed in ways I didn’t expect. So, thanks, Apple.
- Apple World Trade Center: 185 Greenwich Street
- Apple SoHo: 103 Prince Street
- Apple West 14th Street: 401 West 14th Street
- Apple Williamsburg: 247 Bedford Avenue
- Apple Downtown Brooklyn: 123 Flatbush Avenue
- Apple Grand Central: 45 Grand Central Terminal
- Apple Fifth Avenue: 767 Fifth Avenue
- Apple Upper West Side: 1981 Broadway
- Apple Upper East Side: 940 Madison Avenue
- Apple Queens Center: 90-15 Queens Boulevard
- Apple State Island: 2655 Richmond Avenue
- Apple The Mall at Bay Plaza: 200 Baychester Avenue