Wednesday, May 20, 2026

Rapper 50 Cent Coming for Sean Diddy Combs Next Tuesday in Netflix Doc: “You can’t continue to hurt people and nothing ever happens”

Share

Next Tuesday, December 2nd: rapper 50 Cent has executive produced a documentary about Sean Diddy Combs for Netflix. It’s a four part, four hour miniseries.

“The Reckoning” is said to be a brutal takedown of 50 Cent’s longtime enemy. If he has the receipts, Diddy may want to stay IN jail. (He’s currently serving a 50 month term for the promotion of prostitution which will let him out June 4, 2028.)

Netflix is sitting tight right now. No press screeners. Maybe never.

Director is Alexandria Stapleton.

A year ago, 50 Cent said the documentary, then called “Diddy Do It?”, would break records.

50 Cent says in a press release today:

“I’ve been committed to real storytelling for years through G-Unit Film & Television. I’m grateful to everyone who came forward and trusted us with their stories, and proud to have Alexandria Stapleton as the director on the project to bring this important story to the screen.”

Keep refreshing…

Donate to Showbiz411.com

Showbiz411 is now in its 13th year of providing breaking and exclusive entertainment news. This is an independent site, unlike the many Hollywood trades that are owned by one company. To continue providing news that takes a fresh look at what's going on in movies, music, theater, etc, advertising is our basis. Reader donations would be greatly appreciated, too. They are just another facet of keeping fact based journalism alive.
Thank you


Roger Friedman
Roger Friedmanhttps://www.showbiz411.com
Roger Friedman is the founder and editor-in-chief of Showbiz411. He wrote the FOX411 column on FoxNews.com from 1999 to 2009 and previously edited Fame magazine and wrote the "Intelligencer" column at New York magazine. His bylines have appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, the New York Daily News, the New York Post, Vogue, Details, and the Miami Herald. He is a voting member of the Critics Choice Awards (Film and Television branches), and his movie reviews are tracked by Rotten Tomatoes. is articles have appeared in dozens of publications over the years including New York Magazine, where he wrote the Intelligencer column in the mid 90s and covered the OJ Simpson trial, and Fox News (when it wasn't so crazy) where he covered Michael Jackson. With D.A. Pennebaker and Chris Hegedus, he co-produced the 2002 documentary "Only the Strong Survive," which screened at Directors' Fortnight at the Cannes Film Festival.

Read more

In Other News