Wednesday, May 20, 2026

The National Enquirer Still Exists? Caroline Kennedy’s Son Jack Schlossberg Says They’ve Got a Story About His Mom!

Share

First of all, I didn’t realize The National Enquirer still existed. OMG. I thought it was killed off after David Pecker shilled for Trump and almost went to jail. Pecker also got roughed up, so to speak, by Jeff Bezos for leaking his affair with Lauren Sanchez. And now those two have had a $50 mil wedding.

Anyway, Caroline Kennedy’s social media grazing son Jack Schlossberg says they’re preparing a story about his mother. The gist of it is that she’s upset with eccentric social media posts.

Jack says: “Here’s my comment: am I bothering you guys ? All I want is confirmation of Megyn’s gender since it remains so unclear to so many. Oh and hey Andrew Cuomo stop planting stories about me in the press.”

I don’t know if he means Megyn 3.0 from the movie or Megyn Kelly. And it doesn’t matter.

Lucky for Jack, no matter how weird he gets, cousin Robert Kennedy Jr is actually doing damage to our lives. He’s the worst member of the once illustrious family.

If the Enquirer is doing a story, no one read it unless Jack turns it into a cause celebre — which he will, and maybe that’s the point. The Enquirer website had just 26,000 visits last month, so I wouldn’t worry.

Also, I’d say to David Pecker or whoever, if Caroline cared, she would have said something a while ago.

Donate to Showbiz411.com

Showbiz411 is now in its 13th year of providing breaking and exclusive entertainment news. This is an independent site, unlike the many Hollywood trades that are owned by one company. To continue providing news that takes a fresh look at what's going on in movies, music, theater, etc, advertising is our basis. Reader donations would be greatly appreciated, too. They are just another facet of keeping fact based journalism alive.
Thank you


Roger Friedman
Roger Friedmanhttps://www.showbiz411.com
Roger Friedman is the founder and editor-in-chief of Showbiz411. He wrote the FOX411 column on FoxNews.com from 1999 to 2009 and previously edited Fame magazine and wrote the "Intelligencer" column at New York magazine. His bylines have appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, the New York Daily News, the New York Post, Vogue, Details, and the Miami Herald. He is a voting member of the Critics Choice Awards (Film and Television branches), and his movie reviews are tracked by Rotten Tomatoes. is articles have appeared in dozens of publications over the years including New York Magazine, where he wrote the Intelligencer column in the mid 90s and covered the OJ Simpson trial, and Fox News (when it wasn't so crazy) where he covered Michael Jackson. With D.A. Pennebaker and Chris Hegedus, he co-produced the 2002 documentary "Only the Strong Survive," which screened at Directors' Fortnight at the Cannes Film Festival.

Read more

In Other News