Sunday, May 24, 2026

Anna Wintour Didn’t Just Invite Celebs to Met Ball: Aussie Billionaire Anthony Pratt Spotted, Trump May Have Shared Nuclear Secrets with Him

Share

Anna Wintour didn’t just invite people like Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Lily Gladstone, and other celebs to the Met Ball.

Spotted on the red carpet tonight: sketchy Australian billionaire Anthony Pratt, BFF of Donald Trump. If you think the Kardashians are bad news, check this guy out.

Pratt is allegedly part of the big Jack Smith case, Trump’s potential next trial. Special prosecutor Smith says that after he left office, Trump discussed military secrets about nuclear submarines with Pratt.

Pratt made his billions as the executive chairman of Visy Asia-Pacific, a packaging and recycling business.

According to The Guardian: New recordings and documents – reported by Australia’s Nine newspapers and 60 Minutes programme as well as the New York Times – have shed extraordinary further light on Pratt’s relationship with Trump and other key global and Australian figures.”

The covert tapes included: Pratt’s claims Trump that had told him in 2019 of ordering an airstrike on Iranian-linked militants in Iraq, before it hit the headlines, and said that Iraq’s president had called him to complain. Pratt says Trump responded: “I [Trump] said to him [Iraq’s leader], ‘OK, what are you going to do about it?’”

Trump responded to these revelations by calling Pratt — who was seen in a pink suit tonight — as a “red haired weirdo.”

Read more

The reports suggest Pratt spent hundreds of thousands dollars on memberships at Trump’s private Mar-a-Lago resort, helping him cultivate a close relationship with the president and leading to regular private conversations between the pair.

Donate to Showbiz411.com

Showbiz411 is now in its 13th year of providing breaking and exclusive entertainment news. This is an independent site, unlike the many Hollywood trades that are owned by one company. To continue providing news that takes a fresh look at what's going on in movies, music, theater, etc, advertising is our basis. Reader donations would be greatly appreciated, too. They are just another facet of keeping fact based journalism alive.
Thank you


Roger Friedman
Roger Friedmanhttps://www.showbiz411.com
Roger Friedman is the founder and editor-in-chief of Showbiz411. He wrote the FOX411 column on FoxNews.com from 1999 to 2009 and previously edited Fame magazine and wrote the "Intelligencer" column at New York magazine. His bylines have appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, the New York Daily News, the New York Post, Vogue, Details, and the Miami Herald. He is a voting member of the Critics Choice Awards (Film and Television branches), and his movie reviews are tracked by Rotten Tomatoes. is articles have appeared in dozens of publications over the years including New York Magazine, where he wrote the Intelligencer column in the mid 90s and covered the OJ Simpson trial, and Fox News (when it wasn't so crazy) where he covered Michael Jackson. With D.A. Pennebaker and Chris Hegedus, he co-produced the 2002 documentary "Only the Strong Survive," which screened at Directors' Fortnight at the Cannes Film Festival.

Read more

In Other News