Randy Jackson has just Tweeted this message to his followers. He doesn’t seem to understand what’s going on.The war is over. He lost. I don’t understand why Randy didn’t challenge Michael’s will within the six allotted months in 2009, before the statute of limitations ran. It’s too late now. The court accepted the will dated July 7. 2002. And still the sad but fascinating truth is that Randy, Jermaine, Janet, and Rebbie have no interest in these children. It’s just about the money.
But this is what he thinks and asserts:
1) When TJ asked my mother if he should ask for temporary guardianship, my Mother told TJ NO – twice.
2) The Estate denied Rebbie, Janet and Jermaine access to the house when they returned to home to Calabasas with a letter written by Howard Weitzman, attorney for the Estate, who is not a resident of the home.
3) The Estate is trying to isolate my Mother from her family JUST LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will.
4) The same people that are trying to manipulate my mother are the same people that were involved with my brother when he died.
5) In order to obtain temporary guardianship, TJ lied to the court. Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine and I would never harm our mother and we are doing our best to protect her and the Estate knows that. I want to know why Perry Sanders would consider a negotiation based on lies.
6) It is clear that anyone who stands up against the Executors of the Estate – John Branca, John McClain and their attorney Howard Weitzman – is denied access to my mother.
7) It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother’s life.