Saturday, May 23, 2026

Jackson Kids: No Supervision, Says Source

Share

It’s no surprise to some insiders that Michael Jackson’s kids are being investigated by the Los Angeles Department of Family Services.

Remember the YouTube video I showed you a couple months ago? It showed the Jackson kids romping around a luxurious suite at the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas on Thanksgiving.

Sources tell me that this latest adventure at Katherine Jackson’s Encino home is no surprise. Mrs. Jackson’s lawyer, Adam Streisand, has issued several denials. But TMZ reported that Jermaine Jackson’s son, 13-year-old Jaafar, ordered a pair of stun guns online. One of the guns may have been used on Blanket, Prince Michael II, and Prince, aka Michael Jackson Jr.

What I’m told is that Michael’s kids have little to no supervision. Nanny Grace Rwaramba is not living at the Hayvenhurst Avenue home, but making occasional appearances. Katherine Jackson, who’s 80, is simply not up to the task of watching all the kids who’ve been dumped in her home.

“Randy Jackson and Jermaine Jackson’s kids are running wild in the house,” says a source.

Indeed, Michael’s kids are now photographed with bodyguards or cousins their own age. But they are suffering, my sources say, from not having any parental figure.

Over Christmas and New Year’s, the kids spent the holiday with a New Jersey family whom Michael befriended years ago. That family has been the closest thing to normal for the Jackson kids.

“Paris especially needs a mother figure,” says a source. Many thought that Janet Jackson or her sister Rebbie would step up and take responsibilty for the kids. But so far that hasn’t happened. Janet, they say, is busy with her career. Rebbie has her own family. And with no Jacksons but Katherine left anything in Michael’s will, it’s unlikely that anyone in the extended family has an interest in dealing with Michael’s kids.

Donate to Showbiz411.com

Showbiz411 is now in its 13th year of providing breaking and exclusive entertainment news. This is an independent site, unlike the many Hollywood trades that are owned by one company. To continue providing news that takes a fresh look at what's going on in movies, music, theater, etc, advertising is our basis. Reader donations would be greatly appreciated, too. They are just another facet of keeping fact based journalism alive.
Thank you


Roger Friedman
Roger Friedmanhttps://www.showbiz411.com
Roger Friedman is the founder and editor-in-chief of Showbiz411. He wrote the FOX411 column on FoxNews.com from 1999 to 2009 and previously edited Fame magazine and wrote the "Intelligencer" column at New York magazine. His bylines have appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, the New York Daily News, the New York Post, Vogue, Details, and the Miami Herald. He is a voting member of the Critics Choice Awards (Film and Television branches), and his movie reviews are tracked by Rotten Tomatoes. is articles have appeared in dozens of publications over the years including New York Magazine, where he wrote the Intelligencer column in the mid 90s and covered the OJ Simpson trial, and Fox News (when it wasn't so crazy) where he covered Michael Jackson. With D.A. Pennebaker and Chris Hegedus, he co-produced the 2002 documentary "Only the Strong Survive," which screened at Directors' Fortnight at the Cannes Film Festival.

Read more

In Other News